Union Township is always looking for volunteers to serve.
Please consider submitting a Letter of Interest to the Board which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, please let us know if you wish to participate in any of these other ways to serve so that we can submit your name as an interested party when new openings become available:
- Parks &Recreation Board Member
- Zoning Hearing Board Member
- Planning Committee Member
- Emergency Management Coordinator
- Union Township Board of Auditors
- Vacancy Board Chairperson
- Representatives to the Peters Creek Sanitary Authority Board
- Representative to the Southeast Regional EMS Board
- Representative to the West Elizabeth Sanitary Authority Board
- Representative to the Washington County Tax Collection Committee
- Representative to the Washington County Sewage Council
Also, if you do wish to serve on a Board, consider attending a public meeting to become familiar and add input to the many issues handled by the Township Board of Supervisors.